Skip To Main Content
- To report an absence (full/part day) email email@example.com. Include:
First and last name
Date of absence(s)
Reason for absence(s)
- View the list of excused absences.
- If returning to campus from an absence or appointment, sign in at attendance office to receive a readmit form.
- Parents need to be present to sign student out and allow extra time for student to be summoned from class.
- Prearrange to meet if student is leaving during lunch, as they are hard to locate at lunch.
- If student is not feeling well, they must check out through the health office.
- Absences must be reported within 72 Hours.
- Errors in attendance reporting must be resolved between teacher and student.
- School is legally required to keep accurate attendance records.
- School funding is tied to attendance and attendance is linked to student success.
- If arriving late, the student must have a signed note and sign in at attendance office BEFORE going to class. They will be given a tardy pass to show their teacher.
- If returning to campus from appointment, sign in at attendance office to receive a readmit pass.
Pre-Approval of Absence: <5 days days
- Fill out this required form.
- Obtain teacher signatures and submit to the APs Office for approval.
Preplanned Absence: 5+ days
- Contact the Counseling Office for a Short Term Independent Study Agreement.
- Must submit 2 weeks before planned absence.
- Student arranges work with teachers.